Company Visit: Explore HP!
In our new series of events - Company Visits, we will bring our community to various tech companies to interact with their team members directly and get tips from them on how to prepare your job application.
For our inaugural visit, we are going to HP! You will get to know the culture at HP and why is diversity & inclusion important to its business and people. You will also hear from their R&D engineering team on the exciting R&D programs they do and why it matters, what are some of the engineering opportunities available and what do interviewers look for in candidates. You will also get to network with business leaders and get career advices and tips!
- Opening: Intro of HP (10min)
- Talk 1: Diversity & Inclusion @HP (15 mins)
- Intro of the business group that is hiring (20 mins)
- Talk 2: Interview tips (15min)
- Wrap up: Job opening & how to apply (10 min)
- Q&A session (10 min)
- Networking tea break (30 mins)
Patricia Kellar, Engineering Section Manager
Jacqueline Chua, R&D Section Manager
Shanice Loo, HR Business Partner
Ong Shi Ming, Talent Acquisition, South East Asia
Who should attend?
Graduating engineering graduates who are looking for full time job
1 Depot Close, Singapore 109841
- The event description was updated. Diff#423249 2019-04-03 11:14:24